The Sisters of St. Joseph of Baden welcome your interest in employment opportunities. We work side by side with staff members who share in our mission of serving God and neighbor.
If we are accepting applications for a position, it is listed below. Click the name of the position to view the full description.
- We are currently recruiting for a Personal Care Aide (PRN – scheduled as needed) to help care for our retired Sisters.
- The Personal Care Aide will be responsible for assisting residents with daily life functions in a professional and caring manner.
- Flexibility and willingness to consider covering vacant shifts is vital for the position, including availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Criminal clearance, drug & alcohol testing required.
The Accountant is responsible for assisting the Finance Director by performing a variety of accounting and clerical functions, including processing of receipts and disbursements.
- Essential Responsibilities
- Maintaining the general ledger by recording receipts, preparing journal entries and electronic payments, and reconciling appropriate balance sheets monthly/quarterly
- Managing the accounts payable process by processing check requests and generating weekly check runs, and processing online payment
- Monitoring back accounts by preparing bank deposits, monthly reconciliation and tracking daily balances
- Responsible for issuing budget variance reports
- Ensure all uses of restricted/designated funds are properly recorded
Required: Associate’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and 2-4 years’ experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree, experience with Peachtree software, and experience in a non-profit religious organization.
For more information, contact: