The Sisters of St. Joseph of Baden welcome your interest in employment opportunities. We work side by side with staff members who share in our mission of serving God and neighbor.
If we are accepting applications for a position, it is listed below. Click the name of the position to view the full description. Download the Employment Application.
The Sisters of St. Joseph are accepting applications for a Communications Specialist. This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) responsible for supporting the Director of Communications in the development, implementation and coordination of internal and external public relations, communications and marketing strategies with the goal of promoting the charism, mission and ministries of the Sisters of St. Joseph
Some essential duties include:
• Provide writing and editing support across all channels of communications for external audiences.
• Write and disseminate news releases, parish bulletins, and other promotional pieces.
• Write and produce slideshows/videos.
• Develop and implement communications plans for public events and programs.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for events and special projects.
• Contribute content for magazine, website, E-news and social media channels.
• Assist in designing flyers, brochures, prayer cards, advertisements, and other promotional materials.
• Support the communication efforts of Leadership, Congregational ministries and outreach programs.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in communications / marketing field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Previous experience in a non-profit religious organization, preferred.
The candidates must pass criminal clearances and drug & alcohol testing.
Qualified and interested candidates are asked to email or mail a resume to:
For more information about employment with the Sisters of St. Joseph please contact: