About Casa San José
Founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph in 2013, Casa San José is a community resource center that advocates for and empowers Latinos by promoting integration and self-sufficiency.
- Identify social service needs
- Train and educate staff and volunteers
- Advocate for Latino immigrants and their rights
- Assist with planning for services and support options
- Coordinate services and supports
- Assist with access to services, including transportation and translation
- Organize events to help Latino community become civically engaged
- Coordinate after-school educational program for elementary students
- Bridge cultural divide between Latino immigrants and service providers
- Serve as a service coordination site for immigrants and refugees in Allegheny County through a grant administered by Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Pittsburgh and with other partners
For more information, contact:
You will need the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files on this page. Get Acrobat here.