St. Joseph Spirituality Center is here for you! We welcome parishioners searching for ways to pray together or a welcoming space for open, gentle conversation. We can tailor retreat days or presentations to meet the spiritual needs of any group.
- Perhaps parishioners or groups in your new parish are looking for some ways to pray together
- Perhaps there is a need for open, gentle conversation in a prayerful, welcoming environment
- Perhaps your leadership teams or parish organization chairpersons need a place to do some planning together.
Some examples might be:
- Liturgical ministers retreat day and training session
- Catechists retreat day with catechetical input
- Single-evening presentations on spirituality and prayer or Sacred Scripture
- Pastoral care retreat for those suffering from grief and loss
Our meeting spaces, chapel, dining room and lovely grounds can provide the space you need. Our staff of spiritual directors, speaker and facilitators can assist you – or bring your own! Weekdays, evenings and weekends are available throughout the year. Meeting spaces may be limited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Eight-week Ignatian Retreat in Everyday Life in a Parish Setting
The Ignatian Eight-Week Retreat in Everyday Life mirrors the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola, but in an abbreviated format. Retreatants go about their everyday life, but commit to pray each day, following a guided structure of readings and reflections. Parishioners will also gather weekly either in-person or virtually for those eight weeks to share the fruit of each one’s prayer.
Dates: Determined on a parish by parish basis
Retreat Facilitators: Spirituality Center Staff
Cost: $60 per person